Wednesday 25 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I used to vape WholeCig's WTA (unflavored, DIY) but had to start vaping other brands when WholeCig closed and all the equipment was sold to a new owner and his team in Boulder CO was being trained by the ex-owner of WholeCig. I missed that taste.

But now that new team has opened its digital doors under the name Liquid Leafs en has begun producing and selling WTA. I just placed my first order. See if it tastes like the good old stuff I was vaping before.

This is their site:...

WholeCig WTA Now Made By Liquid Leaf Available As of Today

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ktU6tO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...