Sunday 22 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Long story short.... I used to vape years ago. Didn't last as I got tired of maintaining, tweaking, cleaning, blah blah.

Now coming back I'm overwhelmed. ...to say the least.

I want simple & small. I don't want to clean or really replace atomizers. I want a battery that's reasonable but not massive in size. I don't care about variable power or any of that really.

I swear I don't want a completely disposable product... just something that's EASY. It just needs to work.

And banana...

Simplify things for me please.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jmIXH4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...