Saturday 28 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I vape in a room in my house. I am noticing, on flat plastic surfaces, there are tiny, maybe 1mm diameter, bubbles forming. I am assuming this is from vaping. I have found them on my mini blinds, on the top of my printer, on the top of plastic gum canisters and other flat plastic surfaces in this room. I have seen them no where else in my home. When pressure is applied to these bubbles they smear as if made of liquid. They are very easy to clean and never leave a mark or residue.

Has anyone...

Tiny bubbles forming on plastic surfaces

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2k3kZl4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...