Saturday 28 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

One of my 629s has started gurgling quite seriously every time I draw on it.

I've cleaned it (including pipe cleaners down the tunnel & stem), all the o-rings are intact.

Even changed the atty (I thought maybe it was flooded), but the new one did exactly the same.

It still vapes fine, but it's massively annoying, to the point I won't be using it if it continues

Can anyone think of anything I may have missed?

It's one of these if it helps (well the old version. The only difference is...

Massive gurgling problem with e-pipe

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kEisRr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...