Saturday 28 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey family,

I've been away from the vaping community for a couple years now. I come back to see this subohm mania with 6mg juice.

I just spent an hour picking out flavors that looked good . Then I go to purchase them and they are all maxed out at 6mg !!!!

I vape like 36-40mg , at 15-22 watts , and I a mouth to lung vaper,

Back to the topic at hand. Anyone know where there is decent juice at 36mg ?

I was Diying my eliquids the last couple of years. But I still haven't found a...

Omg -all the eliquids I'm looking at max at 6mg - I usually vape48mg! HELP ! :)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kf5IAe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...