Saturday 28 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey family.

I
Yeah so I'm primarily interested in people using the evolv kick with their Reo bottom feeding mod. But I'm also opened to anyone using a mech in general and a kick.

Do you guys like the kick? I know it kinda sucks in wattage limitations that most of the ecig world would pass out laughing when I reveal that I think it has a 15 watt limit. (Anyone know if their is a kick clone but has higher wattage limitations ? .....,)

I love me a .9 ohm single coil with a 3.7 volt...

Does anyone still use a kick on their mech mods ? More specifically a Reo mod w kick

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jCc8IJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...