Tuesday 31 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all! First time vaping. I am so happy lol I have been waiting for years.

For certain reasons, it's hard to get the hardware here. Easier to buy juices. I would like to take care of my hardware.

I am using Snow Wolf 200w Plus! Running on 25W @ 100°C. I am using Sony 18650 VTC4 batteries. It's pretty awesome but I will be getting the Alien Kit next.

Mod and Battery care:

Can I charge my battery when I am not vaping? When it's charged to full then I will vape. Is that risky? How should...

Battery and Mod care.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jQC1Sz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...