Wednesday 25 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I bought 2 Dynasty drip tips from shopthedynasty.com on 12/17/2016. It's been over 5 weeks and they still haven't shipped and will not return messages or answer their phone. I spoke with someone 3 weeks ago and they said they would ship my package that day. They never posted a tracking number or updated my order on their page. At this point, I've moved on and don't want the drip tips. I would be happy to get a refund. I paid $50 for 2 Dynasty drip tips (Capt. American and an all black one)....

ShoptheDynasty.com (Dynasty) stole my money from 2 drip tips

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jSVUJJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...