Tuesday 31 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Well... I was trying e cigs long before it became the new craze/ the cool thing to do / smoked by people have never smoked before.... Tge last time I blew about $190 was for the mvp, with carts, liquids etc and it hurt to inhale... I smoke about a pack of marb lights / golds per day and for the 3rd time in a row, have failed at the e cig situation...


Whenever I inhale its a burning in my chest.. Doesn't feel to good .. Enough to make me go back to the real thing, and it's frustrating.......

3rd attempt at quitting smoking, MVP2 hurts my lungs

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2j0Qvzp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...