Friday 27 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey family,

I've been happy vaping a single basic coil
(.7-1.0) on my mech juice feeder for 3 years.

At a moment of curiosity I bought this octopak of fancy coils (claptons, tiger, fused, twisted) they range from .25 - .6 ohms to try them.

I quickly learned that not only could I not get them to fit thru the post holes on my only RBA . But also, when I went to use one that I did get through my mech didn't have enough power to vape it . It was a .5 ohm twisted or fused Clapton coil....

Bought fancy subohm coils but have no idea how to vape them properly ...help :)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iJZYge

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...