Sunday 29 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone with experience ordering from China could shed some light on this. I ordered some stuff from 3FVape about a week and half ago. I've been tracking the shipment through the site 17track. It seems like the shipment is out of China and in the States now. The latest info says "United States outbound manifest created," and United States shipment shipped." I'm just wondering if I can expect to get continued detailed tracking info through 17track or if I'll be able...

Tracking shipment from China

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2khZf7P

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...