Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

We've all had a moment during a vaping session, or during a rebuild or even while your mod is sitting there doing nothing that made us go "WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Care to share your vaping scares? I'll start:

Decided to use a tank I hadn't in a while last night. New coil, filled 'er up, and vaped. Decided to call it a night and turned my mod off and left it in front of my laptop. Woke up this morning, grabbed my cup of coffee and went to grab my mod...only to find a puddle of eliquid under the...

Vaping catastrophies and things that make you scream OH NO

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nybQ9n

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...