Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello all!

I have the OBS Engine Nano for almost 2 months now. I started out by putting in the coil that came with it, which was very easy thanks to the simple build deck. After about a week I wanted to vape my own coils, but I did not manage to get the tank apart. I then tried to open it with a rubber glove, which helped a bit. The top part came loose, but the 'cage' of the tank is still stuck to the bottom.

Then, I've tried everything. I've put it in the fridge for 30min, I've heated it...

OBS engine nano is totally stuck

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ro6vSu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...