Sunday 28 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

First a little background for perspective. I started vaping almost a decade ago, there was not much out there and I ended up with a few 510 batteries with cartridges. I've since vaped on every style setup I can think of from MTL Provari/Kayfun style setups, mech/genesis attys, and regulated high wattage sub ohm setups. The first thing I ever modded involved fluval or fish filter in 510 carts, been doing it ever since.

I have come to the point where I wonder why bother anymore. There are so...

The Modding scene vs cost

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2r2t6Up

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...