Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I didn't know where to post this so if it is in the wrong place please move to the appropriate forum.

As you all know age verification is being required on a lot of site already. There will be more to come. [Removed at OPs request] I went to Ecig.com and went through checkout and got a page that said my order was accepted. Then another page popped up saying I needed to send them a photo ID. They took my money but held my order until I sent a pic photo ID/driver's license. There's no...

List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gKmYIV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...