Thursday 25 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey, I have been vaping for about a month now and I love it :)

The only issue I have is that, holy cow I am having issues with breaking out BIG TIME and its only getting worse.

I was one of those mutant teenagers who never got a pimple, I have never had acne or breakouts before. I am thirty now, and ever since I began vaping I have had a breakout of tons of tiny bumps all over my forehead, my mom insists it looks more like a rash than acne but either way--It is driving me crazy lol

I have...

Best juice for people experiencing sensitivity issues?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2qoJk6z

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...