Tuesday 30 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I won a contest on 5/22 for an IJOY Captain from Heaven Gifts, I just received it today.

Five total days shipping via DHL caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting to see this till July (batteries inside).

This mod has exceeded my expectations already, it's beautiful and tiny and my Aromamizer plus looks perfect on top. I asked for black if possible and am overjoyed Evan followed through with that. Topping up the batteries and will likely go show it off asap.

Thank you very much...

Many thanks to Heaven Gifts!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2qD8m1X

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...