Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I bought my first Alien 220w on the first march 3 months ago and after one week the screen stopped working and it wasn't in stealth mode . I took it back to the shop where I purchased it and they gave me a new one . well on Sunday this week the same thing happened to the new one . When I originally purchased the mod the guy said it came with a 120 day guarantee . I'm 90 days into that time now so if they honour there guarantee I should get it replaced . would I buy another Alien , no chance...

Alien 220 screen not working number 2

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rjO2V5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...