Friday 26 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Several months ago I was gifted a IVP5 and it was miss cared for owner thought it was broken and a price of ....e. So I cleaned it up and fixed the gunk that was stuck in it causing it not to fire. Last night I said you know what I'm tired of this mod looking like garbage. I only have pictures of the good side with scratches and usage the other side was awful and very worn. So after 6 grits of sandpaper acetone (which didn't seem to worth after soaking for 45mins) and some aluminum mag...

Mod restoration in progress.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2r4kE5q

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...