Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So on Sunday I sat down and went to Efuntop to take further advantage of some of their good prices on mods & tanks. After accumulating my order I had a rethink and decided I really did have enough of each and shouldn't buy any more. Good common sense won out. Then on Monday morning I was back at it with a full order all made out and again instead of completing the purchase I let common sense get in the way again and hit the X button instead. Same thing on Tuesday morning and again common...

To buy or not to buy...that was the question.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rkDmWh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...