Monday 29 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello


I use to be a heavy smoker for 5 years, and now that I switched to vaping 7 months ago I find myself chain vaping which is very hard for me to control...

as a result of chain vaping High VG Juices on drippers using dual coils that usually read 0.16 ohms.....this is causing me a lot of discomfort, Shortness of breath and tightness in the chest...pretty sure its the high VG that's causing all of this.

so I thought It would be a good idea to get 50vg/50pg juices and vape on the same...

Chain vaping on a Subohm tank vs Dripper....

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rcU3my

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...