Wednesday 31 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Ok it's new just got it. Also not that experienced with all those tech terms on Vaping. I have watched some of them Youtube vids, on this thing, and it seems it's not that hard to get some quite big fog hits on it. Except it's me we are talking about, tried all them setting, and the cloud is nothing to get excited about at all, My old Pioneer baby machine can almost keep up. Yet the Pro's out there seem to get some real big clouds. What am I doing wrong? I am drawing like hell and nothing...

Any advice, using Target 75W Vaporesso VTC Kit

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rdhq0Q

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...