Friday 26 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey hi, after trying too hard with vaping, now trying nicotine gum...4mg dont work on me, tried 2 at once, still feel like to smoke...So thinking to take 12mg, 3 gums to get a shot for next 2-3 hours.

Can you help? Can I take 3 (12mg) nicotine gum an hour, or it'll be overdose and i'll die? Help me!

PS : I'm trying to quite smoking from the Kanger Subox Age, Now on Smoke X Cube Ultra With Mutation XS RDa/Wismac Elabo Tank...Vaping 3mg on RDA and 24mg on my Vape pen, cause I cant inhale...

Can I Take 3 Nicotine Gum An Hour?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rqh0pm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...