Friday 26 May 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Picked up the BBB about a week ago and it has made my Freemax Starr Pure very lonely. And I really REALLY like the Starr. But I have an issue.

For about a year now I have solely used top air flow tanks see Cubis Pro and Starr Pure. The reason being is simple: no possibility of leaking so I trust throwing it into my coat pocket with no risk of leaking. I went this direction due to several highly rated tanks constantly seeping/leaking: the original crown and subtank mini.

Currently when I...

Loving the Big Baby Beast or help me trust bottom air flow

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ma9cVE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...