Sunday 22 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm planning on buying a VaporFlask SX-350j next week, as I can't find any DNA200 's currently available here in Malaysia, I need a back up for my current DNA200, and I have Always liked the form factor of the Vaporflask.

Having just read up on the SX-350j board it seems it doesn't have TFR support for SS316L (which I have on my other DNA200 mod), but instead relies on the user manually inputting a TCR number.

If I'm reading SteamEngine correctly it says the TCR for SS316L is 000879.

The...

Moving from TFR (DNA200) to TCR (Yihi 350j)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2l9mMcr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...