Sunday 22 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, a friend of mine who's also a recovering smoker showed me how to wrap a coil using a cordless 3/8" drill motor. And I just happened to have a Sigelei Moonshot RTA that I bought sometime in early 2016 (I think) and a spool of SS316 (not 316L). And it's a rainy, stormy Sunday here. And I just happened to have a few hours to kill.

So, with only one good hand I did this.



Ten wraps each on a drill bit (somewhere between 3/32" and 9/64") and the build read 0.49 Ohms on the mod) Cool...

Some of y'all are not gonna believe what I just did with an RTA

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xYExBC

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...