Friday 27 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Just something cool I wanted to share.

My buddy and I were out one day at a bar. Why do all of my stories begin with me being at a bar? I may have to look a little more at my life choices, but I don't regret anything .....

Anyways, we were hanging out at bar and out front vaping. A stranger comes up and asks if he can bum a smoke. I told him sorry, we don't smoke but we vape. My buddy says that he doesn't have any cigarettes, but he can have one of these if he really wants. He pulls...

My buddy handed out vapes to smokers

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zJKgHR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...