Tuesday 17 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I generally listen to metal music and that's what I usually stick with. When I was a teen I listened to what some of my friends listened to and that was rap but that was the past. I was thinking, if there was a true rap about vaping what would be people's reactions? I know that others attempted to do it and failed, people we all know from YouTube in particular (I'm not hinting that I would make one, just thinking - if there was one).

When I say a true song, I mean one that addresses most...

If there where a true vape rap

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xNw6sI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...