Tuesday 31 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, in the first place, hello to everybody and I'm pretty happy to be here.
I write this post with the idea of seeking answers from you.
A few days ago, I bought the kit from Joyetech - Cuboid Tap. In Power mode, everything seems "ok". But I understand that in the remaining modes (NI Temp, Ti, SS; TCR, etc.) you find a better quality of vaping, the only problem is that I did not know how to use them properly. I'm using the resistance that comes with the kit, respectively ProC1 (0.4 ohm)....

Hello everyone. I have a dilema.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iicMZX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...