Monday 16 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Good morning. I usually don't order vape products online but last night I ordered a Tobeco Velocity V2. There were two types of shipping and I chose the more expensive form of shipping. Now I am totally unfamiliar with this company but many of you may have already ordered from them in the past. My question is how long does it take for them to ship to the US, East Coast or New York for that matter. If anyone knows please tell me or if you can share their experiences involving shipping with...

Shipping with EC Blend (Online Store)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gmyyif

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...