Wednesday 18 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

This error appears even when the tank is off, has nothing to do with the batteries all sets tested work with another mod. Tested it with batteries that do not have a full charge just in case at the vape store. They told me they had no clue and the board was fried.

This error started showing up after my tank leaked again and I clean the mod with a wet towel. I thought it was water in the mod. After this happened I dissembled the entire mod and found juice and been collecting in different...

SMOK T-Priv Unknown Error Message - "High Input"

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ywG5kV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...