Friday 20 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I am looking for a stainless steel drip tip with the following dimensions:
11mm-15mm tall
5.5mm ID (straight through)
8.5-9.5mm OD
I would prefer a straight smooth outer wall, but I can be flexible here.

Unfortunately ZERO of the drip tip sales sites I can find list any of the dimensions. They just show pictures and price, but I care less about the looks and more about the size. So if anyone knows of a specific tip that fits this description (and where to get it), OR knows of a site that...

Help finding the right Drip Tip

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yWViNu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...