Monday 16 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I just realized that it's been 1.5 years since I lit up a traditional. I know I'm not as cool as you all that's going on 10+ years now, but it's been a long road and I've hung in there. I vape a lot, but it keeps me from the cancer sticks. I don't cough anymore. I don't get sick as much with "chest colds". I don't stink. My garage doesn't smell like an ash tray anymore.

I started here as a hybrid vaper. I smoked and vaped for years, but could never kick the cigs. It wasn't until I...

I'm so happy right now...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yr2tMr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...