Sunday 29 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello- I've owned a v2 series 7 for two weeks. Its OK but thinking of returning it before return period expires. Issues I have is the carts are rubbish. I've gone through 3 in 2 weeks and at 10 dollars each that's alot of money to vapourize! Also I realise I prefer higher VG...70 percent us good. Haven't sampled higher. Also prefer V2 at full blast 4.7 volts which I think is wearing out my carts. So questions to anyone experienced please.
1) is changing carts at a high rate normal? Maybe not...

Lost in the valley of vaporizers...help!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ifEFSa

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...