Tuesday 31 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm a 18 year old boy, I do a lot of sport, specifically rowing. I train 7 days a week, sometimes more than one training per day. I've never smoked cigarettes, and never will. Want to try vaping, I recently tried (without nicotine) and I liked it. So my question is: Which are the risks in health of vaping (without nicotine)? And also, I'm almost sure that vaping will do some impact in my performance in rowing, but how big it is? Does any one know the impact of vaping in cardio?

I already...

Never smoked, but I want to try vaping.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zlf6KI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...