Friday 27 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So basically I have anxiety and well today I was cleaning my joyetech penguin because there was a leakage between the part that heats up the coils and the coil.
I used toilet paper and well, what if the toilet paper found its way into the airflow and it was burning fumes into my lungs? Its kinda hard to explain how it works because it is different from other mods but I will try:
The tank of juice is actually over the coil and the juice somehow leaked out to the part where the bottom of the...

Cleaning Joyetech Penguin with Toilet Paper PROBLEM!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zcYwws

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...