Wednesday 18 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

OK, while I'm aware of all the latest and greatest goodies hitting the market, the majority do absolutely nothing for me, or my vaping style. However, I haven't really kept up with tanks.

First, I vape to replace smoking. I don't view it as a hobby and I've gotten tired of the hobby aspect as far as rebuilding goes. So.....

1. Must be capable of TC
2. Must be small. (The smaller, the better.)
3. Accompanying tank should use stock coils. I'm tired of rebuilding. Again, must be capable of...

Suggestions for new setup welcome

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yr0ZTm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...