Tuesday 24 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

im going on my first mini backpack adventure.
The plan is; Greece, Italy, Spain, France and home.
I’ll only have my backpack.
To save space I’ll have 0 mechs :eek: (chargers, ohm checker, dmm)
I’m thinking
2 reg mods,
4 18650s
10 sheets of cotton,
10 metre spool of 28g kanthal,
Wire cutters,
Mini scissors,
Coil jig,
450 ml of 12mg juice
Two rtas
Possibly some filler if I take the spheroid.
USBs for mods,

Forgotten anything?

I may take the IPV d4 (its ok) & mini alien (which I dislike) or...

Two months travelling vape gear!!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gGfcF6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...