Sunday 15 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

i am new to this forum and basically let me tell u first i am a beginner and have been using kangertech subox mini c for about two month or so and well m not satisfied with this device. it gets heat-up real quick. the drip tip i cant change it and it hurts really bad after 2-3 long puffs. m a chain vaper so a single 18650 doesnt give me much time to vape that much. i have to keep my power bank with me all the time and this vape keeps my powerbank busy most of the time trust me.
so i am...

help me guys for choosing a mod and sub ohm tank

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ypbYdz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...