Sunday 19 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all,

So I'm doing a bit of research purely for my own interest and I wanted to get some of your views on mechanical mods.
This is not a bashing post, we have all seen the pictures of individuals who have used mechanical mods in error, this is not why I am asking. Topics on that subject have been debated endlessly so it needn't be drawn into this discussion.
I want to know what attracts you to your mechanical devices, what your favourite builds are, what your favourite mod might be. Maybe...

Are you a mech user?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mJrES9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...