Saturday 18 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

hello all, i look high and low and cant find an non chinese made rdta. first let me explain, i love buying most things vape, but i sat down maybe 6 months ago and figured all the gear i have spent money on and made myself only buy either american made or european made higher end gear, many times i go to different sites, load my cart up, only to just close the window because its all good gear, but does not fit into the narrower window i am now allowing myself to purchase from.

now, my...

where oh where can i find an no chinese made rdta?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nlpP1j

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...