Monday 20 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi All,

First time poster here. Long time lurker.

I wanted to get a unit with TC to reduce the potential harm of breakdown products. I am in the process of researching a new mod/tank set-up with Temperature Control and I am finding that they all seem to take coils in the Sub-Ohm Range.

I have been doing some research and I am finding that I still do not understand what the important factors that lead to a "Reduced Harm Vape"

I am not a cloud-chaser, just looking for a satisfying 'safe'...

Safety/Harm Reduction Vaping Help

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nDycWv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...