Friday 17 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone!

So basically,

I had my TFV8 with me today as it's my main tank, and I was vaping away and I noticed the top pin was loose (This is the pin that holds the top together and allows it to swivel)

So I put the pin back into the top tank to fix it later when I got home.

But the ......n thing FELL OUT MY POCKET!

I have tried many different screws but nothing will fit!

I don't have to buy a whole new TFV8 do I? Just because I can't find a spare of this top pin.

Please tell me...

Missing TFV8 top pin, can you guys help me?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mDxLaz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...