Saturday 18 March 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I just bought some pre-made coils and put them in and wicked them with my RDA, I covered all the cotton in juice first.

The first few hits were really bad, it was burnt and tasted disgusting, now it still tastes bad but not burnt...its just a bad taste doesn't really taste like the juice

What could be wrong? At first I noticed I screwed up and part of the cotton was covering the airflow but I fixed it and it helped, but still bad taste. I run at 100W cause my box sucks and has to run...

RDA coils - bad taste/burnt?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mHc09I

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...