Wednesday 4 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi Guys,
I haven't been around as much as I would like, but I'm thrilled to let you know that, as of March 23rd, I am smoke-free for 5 years (and counting)! Not a single hit of a single stinky!
Thousands of cigarettes NOT smoked, and thousands of $$$ saved, not to mention that I feel GREAT!

I will say it again: If I can do it, ANYONE can do it!

I want to thank you all, whether veteran or newcomer, for sharing your knowledge, experience, tips and tricks over the years. Keep it coming! You...

Celebrating 5 Years Smoke-Free.....

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Gxr7Rk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...