Wednesday 11 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

okay, so after about 3.5 years of zero cigarettes, I fell off the wagon last December. Stress, life, my ... attitude...
But I really want to kick them to the curb again. At least I didn’t get back to that 2 pad habit. But I’m still smoking 4-5 a day. Was a bit more, but I’m trying as hard as I can to cut back.

I haven’t been an active member since my husband got sick, so somewhere around mid 2014. And so much has changed. I feel almost like I’m starting all over.

Used to be, sub ohm was...

Things have changed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IHq2mv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...