Tuesday 3 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I noticed that I was getting alerts on post updates. It did not dawn on me at first, that people were liking and/or rating everything. I was not doing that, and I would hate for anyone to think I was deliberately neglecting them, or disinterested!
I can only offer in my defense, that I do not do Social Media, per se, and I am not aquainted with this type of protocol. The other special interest forums I do use, do not have this type of system. (I started on email lists and Newsreaders)
So, I...

I have been a bad boy...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JcNskN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...