Tuesday 3 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Good Evening All,

I'm currently using 2 x Samsung 25R batteries (purchased same time and married) in my T-Priv. I was vaping away without charging them when I got a low battery warning. I plug it in via USB and there's a 10 - 15% difference in charge level between the two. This is currently at 6% after a few minutes charging. Any advice guys? The mod is regulated and whilst I have 2 sets of 25R batteries, they are never interchanged. I don't particularly want to replace the 2 cells as I'm...

Sudden Battery Drop

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GRUUDj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...