Monday 2 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone. I've been gone from the forum for years and had to create a new account as I no longer remember the info from my prior one.

I've been vaping since 2009: back in the days before VV/VW mods and the original 510 attys, cartos and tanks (which leaked everywhere, oh what fun that was).

Once I found a setup I liked (and having a busy life), I left the community.

The setup I've been using for a long time is a Nautilus Mini tank and 1.8 ohm coils at 4.9 volts (12.5 watts)....

Long time vaper - moving to sub ohm - advice needed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JfWHke

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...