Saturday 7 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

One thing about vaping with 18650 mods is carrying around mods.
Things fall into drip tip,they are on the heavy side and use lots of juice.
I like using them at home but on the go I want to try a Pod system.
I’ve watched reviews on Aspire Breeze and Halo carries Gusto and Gusto Mini but which Pod system to get I don’t know.


Are there any Pod systems that use traditional ejuice or high VG or do I need salt to get best
nicotine delivery?
I use nicotine gum and vape devices to keep...

Can someone recommend a pod system that can use Halo

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Hfwl0T

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...